Hey hey, how was your week? 😌
Toot of the Week
help there are 26 emails in my inbox and they're all scary 😱 — @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memorized Rules: How to give your life direction (julian.com)
Julian Shapiro introduces you to the magic powers of memorized rules to guide your everyday decisions (with examples).
- We are not supposed to live like this (erinremblance.substack.com)
Erin Remblance argues we need to be more connected to nature and the people around you for our mental health.
- Use Subdomains (chriscoyier.net)
Chris Coyier argues you should wait with buying a top-level domain for your side-project and instead use subdomains at the start. Thanks, Jan!
- You Don't Need to Learn Svelte – Here's Why (kaviisuri.com)
Cutting Room Floor
- It's okay to Make Something Nobody Wants (zhangluyao.com)
Luyao Zhang about the importance of excitement about the project you’re building.
- Kind Engineering: How To Engineer Kindness (kind.engineering)
Evan Smith about the benefits of engineering kindness and how do so.
Get Arne's Weekly in your inbox every Sunday. No ads, no shenanigans.